Once upon a time, it's said,
The educated and well-read
Would get a corporate job for sure
And if they worked, it was secure.
That bachelor's sure carried weight
It was the ticket through the gate
To certain job security
But now, it's just the entry fee.
I'm turn to 30 years next 2 days!!!
(03.03 (3rd March)FOR 30s)
I choose to look at all the great things that come with turning 30.
- I get to check a new age group box on forms.
- I get to say, “I remember when I was in my 20s”.
- It is a milestone birthday.(supposed to be Tomorrow!!)
- It is more exciting to say “I am 30″ than “I am 29 or 31″
- More exciting to blog for a day about your 30th birthday.
- I get 10 years to prepare for turning 40.
- I get to take the time to look at a new vision for my 30s.
- I have stopped trying to find myself and started creating myself.
- I get to start anew in my new age range.
- I have great experiences from my past and so now I get to add new ones!
- I can celebrate BIG for this birthday.
- I have years to get use to being called sir.
- When I get carded it is a compliment instead of them not thinking I am old enough.
- All the life lessons I learned in my 20s, I can now apply to my life.
- Don’t have to worry about being 30 because I just AM.
- Get to read all the self help books about surviving your 30’s and nod in agreement with them.
- Do not have to do it alone since many of my friends and my cousin are turning 30 with me.
- A major birthday like 30 means better presents!
- If I have learn nothing else from Desperate Housewives, 40 is the new 30 and 30 is the new 20.
- People naturally take you more seriously when you are in your 30s.
- You get to smile when people can not believe you are 30.
- No longer have to struggle to be an adult because you have years of practice.
- 5 more years and I can be "somebody"..(Politican ka..Majistret ,Lawyer..or not "Ahli musik")
- Instead of stressing about acne, I can stress about wrinkles and white hair.
- When I was younger 30 was OLD, now I feel 30 is young.
- Don’t I wait for Santa to bring me a wii, I can go get my own.
- I maybe turning 30 but I will still always be the youngest in my office!!(Hahaha).
- Turning 30 makes you appreciate your 20’s and look forward to your 40s.
- There is only on option to not turning 30, that is death. I say, “Welcome 30!
- Jesus Christ at 30s old when he reached spiritual maturity and began his ministry on earth.
Like the Christina song, “Keeps Getting Better