Mr Sreedhar Subramaniam
CEO and President ABNexcess(Asian Broadcasting Network)
TRAINER : "Character First" & FOUNDER for "The Malaysian Insider"
1.Understand what is the season for us.
2. God speaks to us directly, tru dreams, tru others.
3. Listen to God what He wants us to do or be.
4. Don't forget Personal Devotion
-the best time is morning
-he goes for a walk in the hill every morning at 5 or 5.30 am
5. Really having a Verse where you can always go back to
Matt 5:, 6 and 7
6. Earning future trust with past responsibility
7. Discipleship -is sharing life -connect head & mind -share everything
8. If u want to win the world for Christ, do discipleship
9. In workplace we cant give excuse for poor quality work -the reasons -we're not thorough, not hardworking enough
10. Godly wisdom to help us to be successful -ask for wisdom from God
11. No excuse for poor quality work, cos we have 2 things -Godly character & Godly wisdom
The test of a good tea is by putting it in hot water
The test of a good character is by testing in challenging situations (character testing)
Proverbs -train up the child in the way he should grow --u need to disciple ur own children, famili, frens.
Matt 28. -Go.
How to train them...
God created us in 3 ways:
2. Blood flows
3. God's given Conscience
Love encapsulate these characters
Its not bout 'speak' values; only reminding
Enthusiam -expressing joy ..the best effort
Theodore Roosevelt: to educate a person in mind but not in moral is to create a menace for the society.
Botak Chin -Bantu Orang Tak Ada Kerja
3 steps for character building:
1. need To emphasise good character
-tell about it; repeat; be reminded constantly -tru HR policy
2. need To require it
-ask What not why -Confess the wrong we say
If we ask why u re late for work, they will try to justify their wrong.
-only then ask Why
We can be the Model of Truth..
#NOTE TAKEN BY RITA #